Thursday 5 August 2021

Hello Cupcake

Hi crafty friends. It's Thursday which can only mean one thing..my latest Time For Tea Designs project! I'm sharing another of my creations that I made for the new release. This time I kept the design simple to keep the focus on the fabulously cute stamped image...

How cute are those little mice?! I love their cheeky faces. I used the Time For Tea Designs Hello Cupcake Stamp Set for all the images. I stamped them in black ink and coloured them with Copics. I added some spots onto the cupcake case using a white pen. I then used the coordinating Hello Cupcake Die Set to cut out each of the images and sentiment. I created the quick blended background using my Cracked Pistachio & Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks. I flicked some water spots onto the panel with a paint brush then blotted them dry. I attached all the images with foam pads and added some Rain Drops.

Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Hello Cupcake
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Hello Cupcake
Distress Oxide Inks - Cracked Pistachio, Salvaged Patina
Posca Paint Pen - White
Copic Markers
Rain Drops

Don't forget you can get 10% off your next order at Time For Tea Designs by using my DT Discount code T4TKITTY10.


Thank you for stopping by today and I will be back very soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails