Wednesday 3 February 2021

Love Duo

Hello crafty friends. Today I have not one but two cards to share with you. I decided to create some quick cards with some lovely newly released products for Valentines...



I loved this background vine die as soon as I saw it and I couldn't wait to use it! I used the same products for both the cards just changed the colours slightly. I used the Reverse Confetti Heart Vines Die for the main panel and heart. The love word is from M&C Dies available at The Works. I die cut it several times to make it thicker and added a slight shadow piece behind it. The sentiments are pre printed from Simon Says Stamp. I then added some Reverse Confetti Clay Hearts along with some gems. Which one is your favourite?

Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Dies - Heart Vines
Reverse Confetti Clay Hearts
M&C Dies - Love
Simon Says Stamp Printed Sentiment Strips
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card
Gems

Thank you so much for checking in with me today and I will be back soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails