Wednesday 10 February 2021

Love Bear

Hello crafty friends. Today I am back to share with you a card I made using the latest Simon Says Stamp February Kit. Mine took forever to arrive due to all the delays at customs with covid etc so I have only just got it. I couldn't wait to play with it though...

 

For this card I used the Simon Says Stamp Love You Beary Much Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I heat embossed the I Love You sentiment using Hero Arts White Embossing Powder. I created a blended background using Cracked Pistachio & Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks. I then used the Heart Stencil that also came in the kit. I added some small strips of patterned paper at the bottom of the card and mounted the panel onto black card. I finally added some clear heart embellishments from Lucy's Litttle Things.

Supplies;
Simon Says Stamp - February Card Kit
Distress Oxide Inks - Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers
Hero Arts Embossing Powder - Detail White
Lucy's Little Things - Clear Hearts
Copic Markers
Patterned Papers
Black Card

Thank you once again for visiting me and all your likes/comments across my social media pages. It really makes my day each one I get and helps me build my confidence back up again which is much needed right now.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails