Friday 9 August 2019

Christmas Reindeer

Hi all,
So today I am have some exciting news! Sue Taylor who used to own Craftwork Cards has now set up a brand new stamping company called - Strawberry Moon. She asked me to be on her Design Team so of course I said yes! Here is my first card using her Reindeer Stamps...
Super cute right?? I coloured him in Copics and cut him out. The sentiment stamps are also by Strawberry Moon too. I used a MFT Stencil and some Shaded Lilac Distress Ink to create the background. I added a strip of black and white card to finish. 

Strawberry Moon hasn't offically launched their website yet but you can follow them on social media to keep in the loop with all the new releases and launch. You can find them on...

I will be back soon with more samples from the Strawberry Moon collection.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails