Wednesday 21 August 2019

Birthday Llamas

Hi all,
Today I am sharing a fun card I made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine. This was for this months Expert Feature which I did on Masking with Stamps...
This card was definitely a labour of love but once I had the masks cut out it all came together easy. Remember once you have created a mask you can put it in with your stamp set then it's ready to use next time. For this card I used Taylored Expressions Look Who's Talking Stamp Set. I coloured them with Copics. I kept the background simple to show the technique. The sentiment is also from the stamp set.

Supplies;
Taylored Expressions Stamps - Look Who's Talking
Copic Markers
Inkadinkado Masking Paper
Coloured Card
Adhesive Gems

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails