Monday 8 July 2019

You Are Mermazing

Hi, 
Another start to another busy week ahead! I had a bit of a sort out and found a ton of ready coloured stamped images, so I cut them all out ready to use. Today's card featured one of the images I found, super cute mermaids....
For this card I used MFT Mermazing Stamps designed by Birdie Brown - just love these cuties! I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I used some of the new dies called Under The Sea by MFT for the seaweed. I coloured them with Copics too. I created the background using a Lawn Fawn Wave Die along with the Hillside Dies. The clouds were created with the MFT Cloud Edges Stencil. I used distress oxides for all these pieces. The sentiment is also from the Mermazing Stamp Set.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails