Monday 15 July 2019

Sunshiny Birthday

Hi all,
Another sunny start to the week for us here. It won't be long until the school summer holidays. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with my daughter in the sun. Talking of summer, I whipped up this cute card last night...
For this card I used some of the new release products from MFT Stamps. I used the Drink Up The Sun Stamp Set for the images and sentiment. I coloured them all with Copics and cut them out. the background was made using s MFT English Brick Stencil with some grey ink. I created this card into a shaker card and used the MFT Pool Die with the Shaker Panels. I added some Nuvo Confetti and some sequins into the shaker. I finished with some Nuvo Drops.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails