Wednesday 20 March 2019

Easter Bunnies

Good morning,
I am really loving my stamping at the moment - can you tell?! Last night I made a ton of blended backgrounds so I can whip up some cards quickly along with my coloured stamped images. Today I am sharing an Easter card made with one of my favourite brands...
For this card I used Hello Bluebird Stamps called Easter Egg Hunt. I coloured them with Copics and die cut each one. I created the blended background using Distress Oxide inks - Shabby Shutters, Spun Sugar & Broken China. I used quite a few MFT Dies - grass, fence and wonky edge rectangle dies. The Easter word is by Heffy Doodle and I cut it several times to make it a bit more raised.

I will be back tomorrow :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails