Thursday 21 March 2019

Birthday Chicks

Hi,
Today I am back with another simple cute card with a blended background. I used a few of my new products I got this week as I couldn't wait to use them!
For this card I used the InkOn3 Chick Stamps. I have loved these for a while and am so happy they are now available in the UK at Dies To Die For. I coloured them with my Copics and cut them out. How cute are these little dressing up bits. Rather than go Easter I figured chicks aren't just Easter right!? I used one of the big new sentiment dies by Mama Elephant, I cut it out several times and glued it together to make it stand out a bit. I created the background with Cracked Pistachio Ink and die cut it with a Stitched Scallop Rectangle Die. To finish I added some Nuvo Drops.

I will be back later tonight with my latest Lili Of The Valley card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails