Friday 19 October 2018

Floral Hello

Hi all :)
I have lots of cards to share with you so some days I will be posting twice a day when I can! I absolutely love all the fabulous new Washi Tape that Altenew have been launching so thought I would make a quick card with it...
I added a sheet of washi tape to the background. I then placed it onto card and cut out the main flower. I popped it onto foam pads and added it onto the flower background to create an extra layer. I used some pink shimmer washi at the top and bottom of the panel. I added a strip of stripe paper and three gems. I also die cut a Hello Die-namics Die from pink and black card and added some shimmer onto it and attached it onto the card with foam pads.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails