Friday 12 October 2018

Dalmatian Home Plaque

Hello!
Today I am sharing something different. I actually made this a few weeks ago but I keep forgetting to add it onto my blog. So my lovely partner bought me my first Disney Set from Create & Craft...101 Dalmatians! I wanted to make something a bit different so here is what I came up with...
I got this lovely Home MDF Frame from Ally Pally Craft Show. I wish I had bought more as it was  bargain at only £2.99! I painted the whole thing in white and then painted the home word in white shimmer paint. I created little cards in each of the windows using the papers and cardstock from the collection. I then die cut all the doggies and popped them onto foam pads. I added some gems and a few die cuts to finish.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails