Sunday 30 September 2018

Santa's Sleigh

Hi all :)
So Christmas is now less than 12 weeks away, can you believe it? Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I certainly have but then I also have my girls birthdays before so I always start early. With Christmas in mind I thought I would share a card I made using the new Mama Elephant releases...
I created the background using some distress inks. I then stamped and embossed a star background onto it. I used my MFT Die-namics Skyline Border to create the city look. I used the gorgeous Mama Elephant Stamps called Santa's Sleight and coloured them with Copics. I used the coordinating dies to cut out them. I was gutted I didn't have any silver wire so I had to use twine for the reins instead. I finished with a simple stamped sentiment.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails