Wednesday 5 September 2018

I'm back...again!

Hello! I am back once again! I knew I hadn't updated my blog for a bit but I had no idea it had been this long - wow time flies. I have been very busy with work, magazine work, my coursework and of course the summer holidays. I have loads of night shifts this month at work so at least that will mean I can get my blog updated. Here is another one of my unicorn cards that was featured in PaperCrafter Magazine recently...
I have to say I do love creating these kind of backgrounds. I just love that no two are ever the same. I created the background by applying some distress ink onto acetate, spraying it with water and placing onto watercolour card. I repeat this process heat drying in between until i got the effect I wanted. I used a ton of MFT products on this card. The stamps are Magical Unicorns that are subtly coloured with Copic Markers and die cut with coordinating dies. I also used Die-namics Cloud Edges and Wonky Edge Rectangles.

I will be back soon (sooner than later this time!)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails