Tuesday 24 April 2018

Hello Little One

Hello all :) 
Sorry I haven't been able to update my blog for a little while. I have been doing lots of training and extra shifts at work so I am hoping to get my blog updated all this week. Yesterday Lili Of The Valley had a fabulous new release called New Beginnings, there are new digi stamps, simply prints, sentiments and papers. Here is my first card for the new release...
For this card I used the Simply Print Clouds Blue. I cut out an extra layer and popped it onto 3d foam pads to create a 3d decoupage topper. The papers are the new Blue Essentials - I can see me using these lots! The sentiment is from the new Baby Sentiments Set. I added some stitched hearts (Memory Box), lace, ribbon and some coloured card.

I will be back tomorrow with another LOTV card :)
Kitty xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails