Monday 9 April 2018

Bright Birthday

Hi all :)
It's another wet day here in Dorset today! I am having a relaxing day with my daughter before I do another two days of training tomorrow and Wednesday. I have been looking through my cards and found a few that I haven't added to my blog including this one. This one was made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine...
This was a super fun quick card made with fabulous Doodlebug products! I used Doodlebug Fairy Tales Die Cuts and Paper Pad. I also added some gems and a stitched scallop border (die-namics). I mounted everything onto purple card to make the colours pop!

I will be back soon.
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just lovely Kitty. Thank you for sharing. Your bright colours and cards, they brighten my day!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails