Tuesday 20 February 2018

Simply Sweet Stamps

Hello all :) 
Today I have some rather exciting news! There is a fabulous new stamping brand launching called Simply Sweet Stamps. They are based in the UK and are available as rubber stamps and digi's stamps. They are going to be available exclusively through Lili Of The Valley. The first digi launch is going to be released on 23rd February and pre orders will be available for the rubber sets too. Here is a sneak peek of the first batch of new sets....

I have luckily been asked to be on the Design Team so here is my first creation....
I used the Elephants Set to create this card. I coloured him with my copics and added some glitter to the balloon. The sentiment are also from this set. I used various dies to create this card including some Die-namics and Stitched Circles Dies (think they are from The Works).

I will be back with more creations tomorrow :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Fiona said...

gorgeous Kitty.

Fi
x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails