Monday 26 February 2018

Fluffy Hugs

Hi all :) 
Sorry I have been missing in action for a bit it's been a mad couple of weeks. I've been poorly quite a bit of it, then been on a course and had half term too. Today I am back to share another card that was made for the brand new company Simply Sweet Stamps...
Obviously being a 'Kitty' I adore cats!! These designs are just the cutest and I love them! This set is called Fluffy Hugs and is available in Digi & also Rubber Stamp Set. They are available now exclusively at Lili Of The Valley. I created the background with my Distress Inks and added some sequins. I die cut the panel with my Die-namics Dies and added some sequins. I coloured the cat using some Copic Pens and added some striped paper. The sentiment is also from this set too.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails