Thursday 6 July 2017

Tis The Season Gift Box

Hi all :) 
I know... two posts in one day! I still have loads of Hunkydory samples to share with you so I thoguht I may have to do some double posts to catch up! If you love Hunkydory check out Create & Craft tomorrow for the next release - which you will love! So for now here is another sample from the last release of Primrose Lane at Christmas Craft Stack...
 I created a cute little gift box. It was a bit tricky to figure out the measurements but I got there in the end. All the papers are from the stack and mounted onto gold mirri card to make it nice and sturdy. I attached the topper onto a paper doily, added a sentiment and finish by adding some gold gems.

I will be back tomorrow :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails