Wednesday 26 July 2017

Happy Christmas Mice

Hi all :) 
It's been raining all here today so I have been making some Christmas cards including this one! Have you seen the latest release from Lili Of The Valley? I was lucky enough to get some of the Simply Print Images to make up some samples. Here is my first from this collection...
For this card I used the Simply Print - Happy Christmouse - isn't it just so adorable! You can also get this design as a stamp and digi too. The papers I used are Dovecraft Krafty Christmas, which is an old paper pad. All the papers were mounted onto kraft card and I added a doily. I have used quite a few dies on this card. The trees are by Magnolia, the flowers are Sue Wilson, the banner us by Reverse Confetti and the swirls are Die-namics. I also added a ton of glitter (it's so sparkly and winter looking in real life), some gems, ribbon, lace and a die cut sentiment.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Muy bella, me recuerda que ya viene navidad.
Saludos

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails