Saturday 10 June 2017

Happy Birthday

Hello all :) 
I am still alive and haven't fallen off the planet - yet! I am so sorry i haven't updated my blog in a short while. I have been super busy behind the scenes, then i was ill for all of half term including my birthday. I've just about caught up again so here I am! The good news is I have loads to share with you now...up first is a sweet elephant card...
It was my fiance's birthday yesterday and rather than doing the usual 'painter/decorator' style card for him I went with some cute animals. The image is by Digi Stamp Boutique which was coloured with my copics pens. The papers are all by Stampin' Up mounted onto grey card. The sentiment was embossed and is by MFT Stamps. I also added some gems to finish.

I will be back very soon with more creations :) 
Kitty xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails