Wednesday 21 June 2017

Garden Friends

Hi all :) 
I have some very exciting news to share.. I have been asked to join the Hunkydory Design Team! I literally couldn't believe my eyes, I have loved Hunkydory products for years and have many of their collections. I make and sell quite a few cards using Hunkydory products so this is a dream to be on their DT. So with this news in mind I thought I would share my latest Hunkydory card...
For this card I used the Garden Secrets Toppers and cardstock. Everything is mounted onto gold mirri card. I also added a paper doily, ribbon and pearls to finish - nice and easy! How cute are these image though!?

I will be back with more creations :) 
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Kitty, well done!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails