Thursday 23 March 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Hi all :) 
Some of the mum's at my daughters school asked me to create some mother's day cards for them so I have been busy batch making - something I rarely ever do but I actually loved it! It's amazing how much faster it is some you have a design in place and just need to redo it each time. I did make them a little different though but only slightly :) I decided to go with this beautiful garden image from Lili Of The Valley.. 
 I printed out the image onto linen card to give it some nice texture - it really makes the colours bright too. The image is Simply Print Spring Watering Can. I used a Die-namics Die to cut out the image. The papers are by Nitwits and the sentiment is from a Me To You Stamp Set. I mounted all the papers onto white card, added some pearls, ribbons and some flowers to finish.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Missy Pink said...

That's lovely that the Mum's asked you to create some cards for them, it's always nice when people ask you to make cards for them. What stunning design and such gorgeous colours. Well done my sweet friend. Hugs x

Juls said...

gorgeous xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails