Tuesday 28 March 2017

Funky Flares

Hi all :) 
Today I am sharing a little sneak peek of the next release at Lili Of The Valley. There are so many fabulous new designs coming soon, I can't wait to share them with you. Up first is a 1970's image called Funky Flares...
I love this fun design - it's so refreshing to see some different designs and these decades images are perfect! I used the Simply Print Funky Flares for the topper and also decoupaged it with another layer. The papers are by Craft Sensations Dots & Stripes - one of those £1 paper packs available in The Works or The Range. I mounted everything onto Kraft Card and die cut a banner too. I added some flowers, a stamped sentiment and some pearls to finish.

Don't forget the new release will be available on Monday 3rd April.
There will be Simply Print Sheets and also Digi Stamps too.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails