Monday 1 August 2016

Real Gem

Hello again :) 
Another busy day for us again, we had a lovely day out in Southampton! Couple of new outfits for my girls so they are happy. I got home to find some new crafty bits have arrived for me too so it's good all round. Today I am showing my second card that was in Quick Cards Made Easy for my Diamonds project....
For this card I thought I would go for the on trend watercolour style. I created the background using my distress inks, water spray and watercolour card. I die cut the MFT Diamonds Die from silver mirri card and mounted them onto vellum. The sentiments are Bling It On by MFT. I also added some self adhesive rhinestones to finish it off.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today, hope you had a lovely day and I will catch you all soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails