Thursday 11 August 2016

Noel Squirrels

Hello all :)
I am back today to share with you my DT/Inspiration make for the LOTV August Challenge. this month the theme is Anything Goes so I decided to go with Christmas - I am loving all the new xmas releases it was a hard decision which one to use!
For this card I used the Squirrels - Noel. I coloured them with my Copics and added lots of glitter. The tree is a die by Dee's Distinctively Dies that I have had for a while now, I added some glitter to this too. The papers are by Dovecraft called Magic & Sparkle. I also added some ribbon, lace and 
 pearls.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

Do have a go with this month's challenge, there are some fab vouchers up as prizes!

Kitty xx

5 comments:

Linby said...

oooh how cute is this! Just adorable. Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT

The Little Stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful Kitty! I just can't get over how cue these little stamps are!

Ellibelle said...

Loving these cute squirrels, such a darling card!
Thanks so much for playing along at Penny Black and More!

brenda said...

A really lovely design and creation KIitty, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges.

B x

Squirrel x said...

This is just fabulous hun, it should never be a hard decision to use squirrels! Thank you so much for joining in at the first SNSRC! Hugs Squirrel xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails