Tuesday 21 June 2016

Robot Style

Hello Crafty Peeps :) 
I have been busy behind the scenes working on Christmas magazine stuff... yes can you believe I have almost finished Christmas? That's how far some of the mags work in advance - crazy! Today I am delighted to share with you some fun cards, that's what I love about magazine projects I get to use something I wouldn't always choose or that I haven't seen before...love it when it turns out great too ;) 
 
How cute are these Robots? I created these cards for Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine using Marianne Design Robots Die Set. All the pieces are separate so you can create your own little robots any way you like. The Papers are from Etsy. The embossing folder is by Taylored Expressions, I also added sentiments and gems.

I will be back tomorrow with my other two cards from this project :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails