Wednesday 22 June 2016

Robot Style Part 2

Hello! I am back today as promised with final two Robots Cards from my project that was made for Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine. I just love these cute robots and am thrilled how they turned out!
For my project I had to create four cards using only main products; Marianne Design Robots Die Set, Papers from Etsy, Embossing Folder & Self Adhesive Gems. I love these challenges and it really does help you get more out of each die. There are so many different robot shapes you can make with these too and how funky are the papers?!

I hope you have enjoyed this project and I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are brilliant Kitty.
Great to set ourselves challenges with our crafting
Hugs Kelly

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails