Monday 9 May 2016

Mon Cheri

I am so sorry that I have been missing in action for a little while! It's started getting busier at work, we had a big sale on and I have been uber busy with more behind the scenes projects! So here I am back with another new project. This project was made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine and here is card one...
For this card I used some LOTV Papers which have now been discontinued but you can still get them at a digi download at Nitwits. The pretty stamps are Mon Cheri by My Favorite Things and are coloured Copics. I also used the Pierced Circle Frame Dienamics and added some ribbon, lace & pearls to finish.

I will be back tomorrow with my next card from this project :)
Kitty

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Kitty, This is a really pretty card - such a cute image. Your cards are gorgeous - you put everything together so perfectly.
Sue...xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails