Friday 27 May 2016

Ice Cream Bunny

The sun is shining and i am looking forward to the long bank holiday weekend. It's also my birthday on Monday so although we haven't got any plans I am looking forward to a nice bit of cake :) I have something bright & summery to share with you...this one is from last months Making Cards Magazine...
How cute is this bunny? For this card I used the Bunny Birthday Ice Cream Digi by Zlateona. I coloured the image with my copics and added a whole load of glitter - it's rather sparkly. The papers are Grace Taylor Sherbet Sky which were all mounted onto dark mint card. I also used Die-namics Double Stitched Circles & Lucky Stars. I added some ribbon, rhinestones, enamel dots & a sentiment to finish.

I will be back tomorrow with my second card from this project :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails