Friday 11 March 2016

Love You

Hello :)
The sun is sort of shinning here after a horrible wet few days...come on spring sunshine, I want to get in my new garden! Today I am sharing my valentines card that I made for my better half. He always moans how I never make him cards but it's usually b'cos I am so busy making them for everyone else. I decided this year I would actually make him one so here it is...
This one has lots & lots of layers. I didn't use any stamps on this card at all - purely just papers, card & dies! I am not sure of the name of the papers but I am sure it will come to me later. The banner is by Joanna Sheen, the butterflies and love you words are Die-namics. The hearts are Nestabilities and I used also a hearts embossing folder by XCut. 

I will be back soon with more creations :)
Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails