Monday 14 March 2016

Happy Times Ahead

Hello lovely crafty people!
I hope you had a lovely weekend? I had a bit of housework to do but the rest of the day yesterday I spent catching up on my crafty work - which was bliss! Today is the start of a new project that was recently featured in Making Cards Magazine. I have been itching to show these for ages..they were such fun to makes....
How cute are these Robots? As soon as I saw them I knew exactly what I wanted to do! This was actually my first inky background in this kinda style too. For this card I created the background using Spectrum Noir Aqua Pens a craft sheet and water. I simply coloured the craft sheet with red pens, sprayed with water then placed my watercolour card into the ink. The robots are MFT Stamps Bionic Bots which I coloured with Copic Markers. I also used MFT Scallop Border & Circle Scribbles Dies along with some polka dot paper and heart punches.

I will be back tomorrow with my second card from this project :)
Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails