Thursday 10 September 2015

Retro 50's

Afternoon People! Well the sun is out and I've finally warmed up at work - hurrah!! It's always way hotter on the way home, best make the most of it as I'm sure it will be terribly wet soon! Today I thought I would share two Retro Cards that I made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine...
 Both of these cards were made using Sizzix Dies I used quite a few of them as there are a few different Retro Sets available. The first one features Jutebox & Music and the other is Vintage Car. I used some My Favorite Things Stamps (Diagonal & Zebra) to create the white papers. They are quite easy to do especially once you have assembled the main die cuts - cor they are fiddly!!

I will be back tomorrow with my other cards from this project.
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Linda said...

They are both awesome! :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails