Thursday 3 September 2015

Gorjuss Thanks

Good Afternoon,
I have had a crazy busy day doing all my latest write up instructions for my magazine work - good job it's been a quite day in the shop today really! Today I am starting to share my latest Gorjuss project that was featured in Docrafts Creativity Magazine. Here is my first card...
For this card I used Gorjuss Papers & Decoupage from the Gorjuss Die Cut & Paper Pack - these are always an absolute must, they are always packed with everything I need, love them! The letter stickers are also from this pack - see told you it was awesome. I added some Gorjuss Ribbons & Ribbon Bows and finished it off with some pearls.

I will be back tomorrow with more creations.
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful kitty.
Hugs Kelly x

Sue said...

This is a wonderful are Kitty. You have put everything together so perfectly, Gorjuss is looking well and truly Gorgeous!
Sue...xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails