Tuesday 4 November 2014

You Were Meant To Sparkle

Helloooo is there anyone out there still?? I know it has been months since I posted on my blog but I had a little break from blogging as life was just too busy. I have still been crafting and doing my magazine work so I do have lots to post now. I hope to get my blog up and running again and look forward to catching up with all my fellow bloggers! So on with today's card which was featured in Making Cards Magazine.
This one was made using some stunning products by My Favorite Things. I used the You Were Meant To Sparkle Stamp Set along with the Sequin Die-namics. I also used the Die-namics Blueprints 18 for the border, tab & background panels. I love the Blueprints die, so many dies and great for layouts and sketch layouts.

I will be back soon with my other Sparkle card, thank you for stopping by :)

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails