Sunday 9 November 2014

Naughty or Nice List Santa

Well seeing as the Coke advert has now been on I guess it's officially time for Christmas to begin! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas and have almost finished all my Christmas shopping already. I have spent nearly every weekend shopping and by god it's a miracle the ceiling doesn't cave in with all the presents that are hidden away ready for Christmas Day! So in line with Santa and Xmas here is a Santa Card i whipped up....
 This is using one of my favourite new stamp sets called Jingle All The Way by My Favorite Things. I also used the matching Die-namics and coloured up my image using Copic Markers. The striped paper i created using the Diagonal Stripe Background Stamp. I used the Blueprints 14 for all the background die cut shapes. The snowflakes are also by MFT and i also used MFT Sentiment Strips Die-namics. The embossing folder is an old Cuttlebug one and i simply added some ribbon.

Hoe you are enjoying your weekend.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails