Thursday 8 May 2014

Scruffy Little Cat Sneak Peek 6

Hello Crafters,
So today is my final sneak peek of the new Scruffy Little Cat Collection by Crafters Companion. Make sure you tune in tomorrow at midday on Create & Craft TV to see the launch. Check my blog tomorrow for the rest of the weeks show schedule :) I just know it's going to be so popular!
For this card i used Louise Stamp Set and coloured her with Spectrum Noir Pens. The papers are from the 6x6 Pastel Paper Pad. I matted everything onto Matt Black Card and simply added ribbon, flowers, card candi, rhinestone cluster & a banner die cut.

I hope you have liked my all my sneak peek this week and hope you tune into the shows tomorrow :)

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Kitty, I just love all your gorgeous sneak peaks, fab designs and colouring as always.

Donna x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails