Friday 23 May 2014

Good Luck

Hello,
Well by the time you read this, i will be on the airplane to Magala, Spain with my girls on our holiday! Woohoo finally some much needed sun, sea & sand! Today i have a Good Luck card that i was asked to make for Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine. This was for the Stash Raiders feature - so i had to use products i already had in my stash - luckily i had the perfect stamp!
This stamp is by Woodware and is called Huge Good Luck. This stamp is perfect for paper piercing and even doodling. I opted for paper piercing this time. The papers i used are from an old Echo Park Paper Pad that i had left overs from. I simply added some organza ribbon. The sentiment & flour leaf clover come with the huge good luck stamp. I drew some hand drawn lines around the image to make it pop.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails