Tuesday 29 October 2013

Ornament Greetings

Tofay i have a quick make that i made for My Mums Craft Shop using some of the latest MFT Christmas releases!
I created the background using the Music Sheet Background Stamp, this is a massive stamp so you can cover most cards up to 6" just by stamping it once, its fab! I also used the Ornament Border Die and stamped the matching Ornament Stamps onto it and added it using 3d foam to my card. The sentiment is the new Holiday Subway Art - packed full of Christmas sentiments.

I will be back tomorrow with a Pure Innocence Card :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Kitty, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails