Saturday 5 October 2013

Down To The Woods

 Are you ready for the exciting new release over at Nitwits? OMG this new kit is simply AMAZING! I think this could be my favourite digi kit of all time..i just love woodland creatures at the moment. They seem to be very on trend in fashion right now too..i love cute foxes, owls everything and this collection has all that and more. I am of course talking about the new Nitwit Thicket Collection and here is my very first creation with this kit...
 I had so much fun playing with this kit. As always i designed this is craft artist and printed it all out. I printed the main images out several times so i could cut and layer them up decoupage style. I mounted it onto another paper printed from the kit so it all coordinates. It looks so much better in real life and the colours are just perfect for autumn. I used the FQB Kit along with the Lil Bits Kit. You can also get them in the Nitwit Thicket Bundle.

Hope you like my creation today :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Fiona said...

aw this is soooo pretty...looks like puffy fabric...very effective indeed!!

fi
x

Christmas Pie Crafts said...

I love the Nitwit collections and your card is lovely. Hope you have a good week.

Jill, Christmas Pie Crafts

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails