Thursday 5 September 2013

New Home

So i thought  i would actually add some of my recent creations that i have made for Crafts Beautiful magazine as i seem to forget to add them to my blog these days so be prepared for a few posts from me over the next week or two! So first up is a card i made for there recent new home ideas little booklet featured in last months magazine...
 For this card i used the lovely Home To Nest Collection by Docrafts.
I actaully used the Ultimate Die Cut & Paper Pack as its such good value and packed full of decoupage, toppers, papers, tags and so much more! I also used the fabby Papermania Kraft Card along with some Brown String and some added pearls!

Thanks for looking and pop back tomorrow to see what else i have been creating :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails