Sunday 1 September 2013

Anchors Away

Guess what i have another Nitwits card to share, haha i just can't get enough of them at the moment! Such fabulous images and you know me i love everything that coordinates perfectly...
I made this card using the latest kit - The Coastal Collection. This collection is perfect for both males and females and everyone who just loves the beach and seaside. I used the FQB Collection & Lil Bits. You can grab this in a bundle at a great price too so you have everything you could need to create fully coordinated projects. I also 3d'd many of the elements to make it stand out!

Today i am off to the Great Dorset Steam Fair with my other half, hope you are all having a fabulous weekend too.

I will be back very soon :)
Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails