Tuesday 12 March 2013

Sending Smiles

Hello and welcome to my usual weekly post for My Mum's Craft Shop. This week we have a themed week and are showcasing MFT aka My Favorite Things products, which are pretty much my favourite brand of stamps and dies, so i am loving this week!
So this is one of the fabby Doodle Garden Stamps this one is Springtime Wishes. I LOVE her i think she is one of my al time fav stamps, she is a joy to colour too. I coloured her with my Copics and all the papers are My Mind's Eye Memorable (loving this paper right now!). The flower is a Dienamics Botanical Beauty. I also add some ribbon, twine, buttons, pearls & some wooden hearts to finish.

Hope you like my creation today :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous kitty.really love your design and pretty image :D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails