Monday 28 May 2012

More Journal Pages

I am still loving the whole art journaling thing, it's just too much fun that you can't help but love it!
I had a demo on Saturday and here are two journaling page examples i came up with :)
Both of these were made showcasing the new Creative Expressions Stamps by Sam Poole.
I love them all so far and can't stop playing with them. I hope to show you some stylish cards using these soon too. The backgrounds were both made using Dylusions Sprays (these are on the way now), Dylusions Stencils (also coming soon!) and Tando Creative Masks.

These really are so much fun to make and you can just do what you feel, a brilliant way to express your feelings... they give you such a sense of acheivement when you finish a page too!

I will be back tomorrow with a card :) 

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails