Wednesday 9 May 2012

British Kanban

Over at MMCS we are expecting the new Papers & Die Cuts from Kanban anyday!
We have the entire British collection on way, i think there are 26 different items coming! I was very lucky as i got a few bits to play with to make samples for the shop, lucky for me as i am loving London stuff at the moment!!
This is only a few that i have made so far as i have quite a lot on at the moment but as you can see every one is completely different and there are sooo many ways you can use this new collection. I love all the Keep Calm stuff so expect from me using those soon.

Everything used on these cards is going to be available individually at MMCS, so keep an eye on our website, facebook & blog for when they all arrive!

Kitty xx

2 comments:

coops said...

fantastic cards kitty.i love the patriotic designs ;D

xx coops xx

melsanford said...

Fab cards! I love the theme :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails