Saturday 3 March 2012

Rain or Shine

Well today i have successfully sorted out my craft area and donated some stuff to my girls craft box for them to use! I have found things i forgot i even had and also lots of stuff i can use in my smash book that i still haven't had time to start yet!
It's time for something bright and cheery :)LinkIf you don't know already then this is Lulu!! She is from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and is now available in two different sets. This is from Lulu & Friends, and i adore this cute lil set! The paper is Summer Days by Echo Park that i have been hoarding since last year! I of course used my Copics to colour her and added a bit of chalk here and there! The clouds are Flat Bottom Clouds Dienamics and the image is mounted on a Go Kreate Die. I also added a few Dew Drops. All items are available at My Mum's Craft Shop!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...

Clearly I Stamp - Anything Goes
ATC's & Cards - Anything Goes
Paper Play - Something Old, Something New (Old papers, New Stamp!)
Robyns Fetish - People

Supplies - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Echo Park Papers, Copics, Dienamics, Go Kreate Dies & Dew Drops

10 comments:

Beverly G said...

Love your bright and cheery card, great touch with the glitter on the umbrella. Thanks for entering at ATCs & Cards With Attitude.

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Oh wow, stunning design hunny, Your colouring is amazing, Thanks for joining our Something Old,Something New challenge at Paperplay this week,
hugz
Kenzie x
Paperplay DT
Dont miss my birthday candy on my my blog, running till 16th march xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kitty.stunning bright papers and clouds and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Jessica said...

Oooh lovely rainbow colours - gorgeous!! Jx

debbi taylor said...

what a great image - love the colouring - thanks for taking part at ATC's with attitude x

Joanne said...

Oh! I took a photo of a frog in my garden in the rain yesterday. This card could have been him and me. Thanks for the smile and joining us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

Helen Ding said...

lovely card, thanks for taking part at ATCs & Cards with attitude.
Might have to get my hands on those stamps!

Angela D said...

Great card, I love the image and the colours. Thanks for joining us at ATC's and Cards with attitude

Anonymous said...

Lovely bright card, love the little frog. Thank you for jpoining us over at ATC's With Attitude this fortnight xx

fatmonica said...

It's a lovely Thanks for sharing at ATCs/Cards with Attitude

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails