Friday 30 March 2012

Here's The Scoop

Sorry i haven't posted for a few days i have been super busy in the shop with classes and prepping for them! Here is a clean and simple card i made with my fav stamps of the moment - A La Modes! Gosh i just love them, i can't wait til the April releases arrive as i NEED them too! This is one of the latest releases from March called It's Getting Deep.
So i coloured my gorgoeus girl with my Copics and used one of my fav paper stacks of the moment First Edition - Boho Chic. I also used my fab new Craft Tonic Edge Punch (these really cut like a dream!), The flower is made using a Dienamics Rolled Rose Die and i hand cut the leaves to match. The sentiment is mounted onto a Dienamic Mini Tab Foursome Die.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...

Partytime Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Stamp Something
OWH Stars & Stamps - Cute Charactors

Supplies - MFT A La Modes Stamps, First Edition Papers, Dienamics, Craft Tonic Punch & Copics.

4 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Great card! Love the image and your layout. I'm digging it! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & stamps!

Lee Mae said...

Great card! Love the image and the layout. I'm digging it! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & stamps!

Cynthia T said...

Kitty, What a pretty card! That cute girl is sweet and I really like the details you have added.

coops said...

love this kitty.fantastic colours and design and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails