Sunday 7 November 2010

Pamper Box

I have managed to catch up with some DT work this weekend which you will be seeing very soon!! I also managed to make a few other bits and pieces! Today i have a lovely Pamper Box to share with you! I will be posting a tutorial on this very soon too so check back for that!

This was very simple to make and i think it makes a lovely gift! I have filled mine with mini bath bombs but i am planning to do a few more of these, you could put a flannel & soaps or anything really!!
I used a load of SU Cardstock as it is pretty sturdy compared to anything else i have! I then decorated it with some lovely Basic Grey Papers that i picked up at Ally Pally half price!! They are soooo pretty too!! I used a fabby Pure Innocence stamp by My Favorite Things, so cute and ideal for my pamper box!

I also used my new Cuttlebug Quilling Dies to make my flower... love love love this soooo much and it only takes maybe 2-3 mins to do but only really ideal for boxes, bags etc as they are very bulky and 3D!
Supplies - MFT Pure Innocence Stamp, Basic Grey Papers, SU Cardstock, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Punch, Cuttlebug Quilling Dies, Jewels, Copics, Glamour Dust & Marianne Swirl.

1 comment:

Kate said...

This is just gorgeous! What a lovely, lovely gift this will make. I love the touch of glitter in the suds.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails