Thursday 18 November 2010

My Christmas Gift Ideas 1

Hello everyone, i am here and no i haven't fallen off the planet lol! I have been very busy with lots of DT work that i will get to show you very very soon!! Over the next few weeks i will be showing you lots of Christmas Gift Ideas! I have a few craft fairs coming up so i have been very busy plus i have decided i am making all the presents this year!
Here are my little Christmas Tree Boxes, now i haven't decided what i will be putting in them but the possibilities are endless, as they say!

I thought these would look a bit nicer with only a few details so they have that less is more look!
Well i am very please i finally am using up some of my Doodlebug Stickers, as it turns out these trees are just the right size! I of course used the fantastic but hard to find Sizzix Carry All Box XL die, i am so pleased i got this die, its fabby and i can't wait to make up a few more little boxes!

Supplies - Sizzix Bigz XL Carry All Box Die, Bazzill Cardstock, Doodlebug Stickers, Mini Messages, Jewels & Doodlebug Ribbon.

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous boxes Kitty they will be so excitedly received they are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails