Friday 4 July 2008

Rock Star & Abby

I did manage to sneak in making some cards last night before Lissy comes today!! We have got her over the weekend & we are planning to take her to the zoo so she can see Elephants!!

Here are the cards i made yesterday evening.. the first one is using my new SN Rock Star stamp and the second is using a new Spiral Whisper Stamp called Abby designed by Sally-Ann, more of these will be previewed today :D

Supplies - Sugar Nellie Rockstar, DCWV Paper, Mini Msg, Star Punches, Coloursoft Pencils, Copics & Sansodor

Supplies - Spiral Whisper Abby Stamp, Dovecraft Paper, Primas, Jewel, Mini Msg, Coloursoft Pencils, Copics & Sansodor.

6 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Great cards Kitty, I love the paper you have used on the rock star card - great! Love the layout and colours too. Abby looks great! love the colours you have used again xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kitty, lovely cards as usual. By the way there's a surprise on my blog for you! Lots of love, Denise x

http://thecraftyden.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Hey KItty,

I love your stuff so much that I just wanted to let you know. So..... there's an award waiting for you over at my blog. Please visit and collect it. Love the cards.

CraftsnCapers

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

oooh - so exciting - can't wait to see what you're putting on. Both beautiful cards! x

Stacey said...

Two cutie cards! Especially love the papers on the Rock Star card - beautiful colours and the swirls are so cool! ~x~

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Gorgeous cards, I find myself regularly checking your blog as I love your card style...

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails