Thursday 10 July 2008

My Riley's Arrived - Yippeee!!

I am over the moon as my gorgeous order of Riley Stamps (from Hanna Stamps) arrived yesterday, yippee!!! I have wanted these for so long so when i saw some of the new releases i just knew i had to get some!!! I'm not in a very creative mood at the moment so i just thought i would make a few simple quick cards!! Hopefully my mojo will come back soon :D Here are some cards i made today using Riley Stamps.. the last one is using the new Pink Petticoat Images, i am planning to make a series of simple notecards using these!

Supplies - Riley Stamps, PP Images, Doodlebug Papers, Copics & Letraset, Ribbon, Punches, Mini Messages & Glitter!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think these are really cute. Well done.

Sarah said...

These are lovely Kitty. Really sweet stamps!

Debbie said...

Awww how cute is Riley - fabulous images and your designs are great Kitty - well done, I love them :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Stacey said...

Wow! I love your Riley stamps! I want some too!!! ~x~

Sarah said...

Fab cards, really cute! I love all your cards, they're great inspirations.
xx :0)

Larissa said...

Cute cards! I love the dotted cards!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

I'm loving these cards, you sure have been busy! What good work, the cards on your blog are all great. Linda x

Lavender stamper said...

Hi Kitty

The cards are beautiful, i am looking forward to the release of the spiral whisper stamps, especially Amanda's stamps she is so talented. I am so glad she submitted her designs.

I need to ask you a random question, your surname is the same as my maiden name, not common I'm sure you'll agree I was wondering if your family originate from Brentford in middlesex.
Sorry I just have to ask.
Lisa

http://lavender-stamper.blogspot.com

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails